Dot Dot Diamondz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Dot Diamondz

Dot Dot Diamondz is a fun forum where you can talk about anything. Join today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABC Daycare

+4
Harold!
AshKetchumDiamond
Violet
muffinbottoms303
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:03 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold looked down at his knee then looked up at the two older children,"Mama!" he cried.

27ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Emma heard him and ran over to find MacKenzie laughing and Tyler about to barf. She told Tyler to run to the bathroom. But he didn't make he. He barfed right between Harold and McKenzie. It splattered and started to run.

28ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold yelped and crawled quckly in Emma's direction. He didn't even look at his knee once.

29ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"It's OK," Emma cooed and picked up Harold. She tickled his feet and went to the first aid kit.

30ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 am

Harold!

Harold!

He giggled and tried to cover his knee with his small hand while Emma got the first aid kit.

31ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Don't worry," She said, trying to comfort him,"It won't hurt" She applied antibiotical cream and started taking the wrapper off the band aid.

32ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold sat on the floor,squeezing Emma's shirt when she put the cream on. He didn't like that feeling,"Bwad stwff...."

33ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Aww It's okay"she said as she rubbed the band aid flaps on. Then she picked him up,"Where to now?"

34ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold looked around the room. He didn't really like Tyler so much,he kinda annoyed him in a way.

35ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Emma!!!!!!!" Kim Called "Yes?" Emma replied, and skipped to the bathroom with Harold in her arms.

36ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold's long auburn hair covered his small eyes as he saw Emma running to the bathroom,"awre we gowing?"

37ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:32 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Bathroom" Emma replied and she kept going,"Huh, Mom?" Kim looked at Harold, then her, then Harold again."Nevermind" she said,"Go get Tyler." And just like that, Emma and Harold were off again.

38ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold smiled at Kim and placed his small arm on Emma's shoulder like what he did with his mother.

39ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Tyler!" Emma called,"Mom wants you." Emma, Harold, and Tyler, raced to the bathroom.

40ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:45 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold's auburn hair covered his eyes again because of the small breeze. He glared at Tyler for one quick minute and then looked away.

41ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Here's the deal,"Kim started,"Emma, I need you to go put up these flyers for me," Kim handed her a stack of flyers with the daycare logo on it,"But I have Harold" Emma protested,"Tyler, you take Harold," Kim continued,"But I like Harold and he's fine with me,"Emma tried,"I'm sure he's FINE with Tyler." Kim demanded. "Fine." Emma said and grumly took the flyers.

42ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:51 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold whined as he was forced to be pulled away from Emma and groaned when he was placed with Tyler.

43ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:53 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"See?" Emma said, "He doesn't like Tyler!"

44ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold gave Emma a smile and turned away from Tyler.

(I have to go,Off to Disney World!)

45ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

(K bye. I had to leave at noon anyways)

46ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Violet

Violet
Admin

Traci (Vanessa's mom) and her sweet 6-year-old Vanessa arrived at the ABC daycare ten minutes late. "Sorry we're late, traffic!" said Traci as she unbuttoned her long, fuschia jacket. Traci sighed and smiled at Kim. She took off her jacket and stuffed it in a yellow cubby, along with Vanessa's shoes and teddy bear. "I just thought I'd stay for a little bit and see how Vanessa behaves and plays with the other children." She pulled a chocolate bar out of her purse and took a bite out of it. "Want a bite?" She offered Kim, waving the chocolate bar in front of Kim's face. Vanessa blushed. "Mama, don't talk with your mouth full." Traci rolled her eyes. "Go play." She said, embarrased. Vanessa shrugged and walked over to the toy chest. She tried to open it but ended up banging her thumb against the wood - hard. "OWWW!!!" Vanessa cried. Tears formed in her big brown eyes.

http://www.dotdotdiamondz.forumotion.com

47ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:34 pm

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Oh what happened," Emma walked through the door, back from handing out flyers,"Aww come here swettie. Come here." Emma tried to pull Traci into a hug.

48ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 am

Violet

Violet
Admin

(Traci is the mom, Vanessa is the child. XD)

http://www.dotdotdiamondz.forumotion.com

49ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

(oh oops) Emma tried to pull VANNESSA into a hug.

50ABC Daycare - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC Daycare Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 am

Deanna

Deanna

Molly
baabeeey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum