Dot Dot Diamondz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Dot Diamondz

Dot Dot Diamondz is a fun forum where you can talk about anything. Join today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ABC Daycare

+4
Harold!
AshKetchumDiamond
Violet
muffinbottoms303
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1ABC Daycare Empty ABC Daycare Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Welcome! This is a baby daycare. You can drop off your kid ages 18months-10yrs. Here is the form. No gross descriptions or anything else.

Name:

Allergies:

Diapers:

Special Needs:

2ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Violet

Violet
Admin

Name: Vanessa

Allergies: Peanut

Diapers: No

Special Needs: No

http://www.dotdotdiamondz.forumotion.com

3ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 am

AshKetchumDiamond

AshKetchumDiamond

Name: Ella

Allergies: No

Diapers: No

Special Needs: No

4ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:40 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Kim Lee grabbed her keys and got in her car with her 8 year old, Emma. When they arrived at ABC daycare, they got out and went in. No one was there yet. But she was sure they soon would be. ABC daycare just recently opened, but Kim (referred to as Mrs.Kim to the kids) was the owner of the only darecare in town so far. She was hoping her business would be popular.

5ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 am

Harold!

Harold!

I guess I'll join Smile

Name: Harold

Allergies: Gummy Slugs

Diapers: Yep

Special Needs: nope

6ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

(People can start coming in)

7ABC Daycare Empty my formmm!! Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm

gigiluvr25

gigiluvr25

i guess i'll join! this website is gonna be GREAT.

Name: tessa

Allergies: none

Diapers: no

Special Needs: do not ever give tessa anything with caffeine. she goes wild. trust me dont try it.... What a Face

8ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

K gigi can you bring Tessa in?

9ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Harold!

Harold!

I might RP tomorrow because I have to go.

10ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 pm

gigiluvr25

gigiluvr25

Ashlyn (thats my real name, but I'm going to use it for Tessa's mom just to drop Tessa off) stepped out of her truck and opened the back door. "Tessa, you are going to a new daycare today. This one is a lot closer so it's a lot more convenient for me." Tessa unbuckled her seat belt, and Ashlyn lifted her up and placed her on the ground. They walked in to the daycare center. "Kim, I sure hope Tessa won't be a problem for you. Sometimes she can be a real handful. She has such an imaginative brain." Ashlyn said. "So, take good care of her and remember--NO CAFFEINE. The effects are dreadful....Well, anyway, here's my phone number, call me if anything goes wrong, or if she's sick or something, I will pick her up." Ashlyn handed Kim a piece of paper with a number on it. "She's really a sweetheart." Ashlyn said to Kim. "Now you be good, Tessa." Ashlyn said, sternly, but smiling. "I don't want to hear any bad things..." Ashlyn looked at her watch. "Well, I have to go, I am really late for work, so bye!" She rushed out the door. Tessa looked up at Kim, her big blue eyes questioning. Then Tessa shrugged and walked away.

[[There, sorry it's long....Ashlyn won't be in anything else, really, besides dropping off and picking up Tessa, but that will be shorter.]]

11ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Kim walked in the day care(everyday we start with a new day Really sorry Gigiluver I couldn't get back on yesterday) for a new day with Emma, Tyler, and McKenzie's hand. She started to write out forms for all of them.

Name:Emma

Allergies:nope

Diapers:nope

Special Needs:Doesn't like to be touched.

Name:Tyler

Allergies:No

Diapers:At night see below

Special Needs:Wets the bed when sleeping

Name:McKenzie

Allergies:No

Diapers:No

Special Needs:Nope

12ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:39 am

Harold!

Harold!

As the car door flung open, A tall women unbuckled the car seat and wrapped Harold in her arms. She had to leave him at the day care while she was at a business trip. She crouched down and told him,"You be good alright?" Harold just smiled and placed his small hand on her shoulder.His forest green eyes shined as his mother as she entered the day care center.

(Too lazy to make it more descriptive)

13ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:42 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Well Hi there," Kim said to Harold and his guardian. "I see you already filled out a form. When might you be back with this cutie?"

14ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 am

Harold!

Harold!

"I a few days." She groaned,"I have a trip for my work." Harold blinked and crawled into Kim's arms. "He's a sweetheart." Said Harold's mother patting his head softly.

(Reply?)

15ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Oh sure!" Kim answered. "We can keep him here." She tickled harold's feet and gave him a tiny teddy bear.

16ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold giggled and waved as his mother gave him a smile and left the day care center. Harold placed the teddy bear next to him and looked around the room. It was a very big room with so much to explore.

17ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Harold! wrote:Harold giggled and waved as his mother gave him a smile and left the day care center. Harold placed the teddy bear next to him and looked around the room. It was a very big room with so much to explore.
Emma walked up to him"Hi there" she said in a baby voice.

18ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 am

Harold!

Harold!

"wello!" He said sitting on the table,kicking his legs back and forth.

19ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Who's a good boy?" Emma asked gazing at him with her light blue eyes."Emma!" Kim called,"Come here!" Emma left Harold unattended and went to go find her mom.

20ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold spotted a large stuffed tiger. His eyes grew huge,he wanted that bear. So when nobody was looking,Harold crawled off the table,hitting his knee on the hard floor.

21ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

"Emma" Kim called,"I need you to clean out these cubbies!" Emma listened intently, then gave a soldier salute and a ,"Yes Mam"

22ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold started the whimper at the small red spot on his knee.

23ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Emma wazs busy cleaning the cubbies, Kim was cleaning the bathroom, and Tyler was watching TV. McKenzie noticed him crying and started laughing. Tears rolled down her face as she laughed.

24ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 am

Harold!

Harold!

Harold's tears started to get bigger. Now the spot started to bleed.

25ABC Daycare Empty Re: ABC Daycare Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

Tyler came to see what was McKenzie was laughing so hard about. His stomach unsettled as he saw blood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum