Dot Dot Diamondz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dot Dot Diamondz

Dot Dot Diamondz is a fun forum where you can talk about anything. Join today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you watch and like American Idol

+3
Harold!
Violet
AshKetchumDiamond
7 posters

Do you watch and like AI

Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_lcap40%Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_lcap40%Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_lcap0%Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_lcap20%Do you watch and like American Idol Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Do you watch and like American Idol Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 am

AshKetchumDiamond

AshKetchumDiamond

I love and watch it every year.

2Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 am

Violet

Violet
Admin

I don't watch it that often, but I like it.

http://www.dotdotdiamondz.forumotion.com

3Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 am

Harold!

Harold!

I do,but I don't really like it.

4Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 am

Azurie

Azurie

The last time i probably watched it was when The 2 davids were there.

5Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 am

Kirbalicious[xo]

eh i like it but barely get to watch it

6Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:49 am

muffinbottoms303

muffinbottoms303

I watch it and I love it. Though I think Adam should have won last season. My friend thinks it's rigged.

7Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Harold!

Harold!

Even though I liked Kris,I still think that Adam should of won and it was rigged

8Do you watch and like American Idol Empty Re: Do you watch and like American Idol Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:47 pm

SOIHERDULIEKMUDKIPZ

SOIHERDULIEKMUDKIPZ

NO CUZ IVE BEEN STUCK IN REHAB FOR LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum